Omg y’all. I think I just found the real bae. It’s banana bread and it’s here to stay. #bars
I can’t remember where I found this recipe but its was in a Google doc I labeled “Recipes to Try” and I did not disappoint myself here people. So this is a recipe for Paleo Healthy Delicious Etc Etc Banana Bread. I dare you to try to stop yourself from eating the whole tin…
What’s In This Amazing-ness, Angie?
- 1 c + 1 tbsp mashed bananas (I found out 2 medium bananas works perfectly)
- 2 1/2 tbsp honey
- 2 tbsp vanilla extract
- 3 1/2 tbsp melted coconut oil
- 1/4 c unsweetened applesauce
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 c coconut flour
- 1/2 c almond meal (I used almond flour)
- 3/4 tsp baking soda
- 60% cacao dark chocolate nibs (optional – if you have a sweet tooth 😉 )
What To Do Now…
- Preheat oven to 340°
- Grease small loaf tin
- In a medium-sized mixing bowl, mix the mashed bananas, honey, vanilla, melted coconut oil, applesauce and eggs
- Add in the coconut flour, baking soda, and almond meal
- Let sit for 2 minutes (for fun do 100 jumping jacks)
- Pour into tin and bake for about 40 minutes
Wohooooo! Get ready to nom on all of this deliciousness.
WARNING: will create wonderfully scrumptious smells wafting throughout your apartment, leading to banana bread cravings.